Updating and Managing Your Contact Preferences
New Contact Info and Subscription Options in WebCampus
We've heard student and faculty requests to have more control over how and when Wilmington University contacts them for various reasons.
Starting March 2015, you can use our new Contact Preferences web portal via WebCampus to:
- Update and Add Your Email Address(es), Phone Numbers and Text/SMS Numbers
- Choose how you would like to be notified for:
- Safety/Security Alerts
- Weather Alert or other class and service delays, cancellations, or disruptions
- Student Service Announcements per semester (students only)
- Student Life Announcements (students only, extra- or co-curricular activities)
Update and Add Contact Information (Profile)
- Click the link Contact Preferences portal in WebCampus > My Contact Info.
- Click the Profile in the left menu to add, modify, and remove email addresses, phone numbers, and text/SMS numbers.
- You cannot remove or change your WilmU email address, but you can add any others you wish.
- Please keep at least one phone/voice notification number (you can control how it's used on the Notifications* page.
- Please keep at least one text/SMS notification number (you can control how it's used on the Notifications* page.
Choose Your Notifications Preferences
- Click the link to the Contact Preference portal in WebCampus > My Contact Info.
- Click Notifications in the left menu to select your phone/voice and text/SMS notifications for each topic (group).
- In most cases, you cannot unsubscribe from email alerts (you can choose if any other email addresses get the notifications in the Email | Phone tab).