WebCampus is Wilmington University’s online student services.
With WebCampus, you can access your personal information and conduct your University business online.
Students and faculty will continue to use WebCampus for all Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 online services, Blackboard courses, alerts, and notifications.
On WebCampus you can…
- Register for Courses
- Check Your Course Schedule
- Find which textbooks you need
- Check Your Degree PrograM
- Get Your Final Grades and Transcript
- View and Pay Your Tuition and Fees
- Check Your Financial Aid
- Change Your Password
- Update Your Contact Information—UPDATED! More info…
- Sign Up for Emergency AlertS—UPDATED! More info…
- and More!
WebCampus is also your gateway to:
- Read your WilmU @Wildcats E-mail
- Setup your e-mail in Outlook or your mobile phone
- Forward your e-mail automatically to another address
- More about your @Wildcats student e-mail account…
- View/Download your Course Syllabus and other course materials for all your courses
- Contact Your Instructor and classmates
- Access and participate in your Online Courses
- More about Blackboard…
FAQ for WebCampus
When can I start using WebCampus?
- Your WebCampus account is created when you complete the admission process at Wilmington University. New students are mailed information about their WebCampus account.
How do I get started?
- Log In at webcampus.wilmu.edu
- Use the menu on the left to explore your new online student service options
What’s my username and password?
- Your username and password are mailed to you with your admission information.
- You can be reminded of your username or reset your password right from the login screen if you've already logged in at least once.
- If you still need help, contact our Technical Support.
We'd like to know what you think!
We’re confident these online service options will add to the convenience you’re already used to at Wilmington University. If you'd like let us know your thoughts, please Contact the University Information Center.