Career Services FAQ

Who is my career counselor?

If you are seeking an undergraduate degree or have your Bachelor's degree, your career counselor is Ms. Katie Ellis, Assistant Director of Career Counselor. Contact Ms. Ellis at 302-356-6791 or

If you are seeking a master's degree or have your graduate degree, your career counselor is Ms. Lauren Havens, NCC. Contact Ms. Havens at 302-356-6790 or

How do I keep up with all the career-related activities, events, and job postings?

To keep up with the latest happenings in career services, visit the Academic Calender and stay in touch with your counselor. In addition, register and upload your resume on our electronic job-posting board at Announcements and emails from the Office of Career are posted and communicated to all registrants on a regular basis.

Where is the Career Service located?

The Office of Career Services is located on the Main Campus in New Castle in the Doberstein Admissions Classroom building, offices 125, 126, & 127. Stop in and see a counselor or schedule an appointment with a counselor. If you are a student from another WU site, we will make arrangements to meet you at your site, meet you virtually, or schedule a conference call. Please call 302-356-6790 and you will be connected to a counselor.