Teaching and Learning
Master of Education
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. Admission to the Master of Education in Instruction: Teaching and Learning degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Register for MED 6102 (E-Folio) along with other course(s) selected.
3. Prior to completing your first course:
- Provide an official transcript from a regionally accredited college, university, or other degree-granting institution, verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree.Send official transcript(s) directly to Wilmington University from the identified college or university.
- Schedule a program planning conference with an Admissions Counselor, Program Advisor, or the Program Chair.
- Provide a record of work experience as a classroom teacher or in a related field (three years of experience is preferred).
4. International students must provide results from the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet current minimum score requirements.
All of the documents described above should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2014-2015 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2014 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.