RN To BSN
Bachelor of Science in nursing
Students are admitted to the University and to the College of Health Professions without regard to race, age, creed, sex, or national origin. Registered nurses are considered transfer students to Wilmington University and are required to submit an official transcript from their school of nursing and all colleges attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the previously attended institution to the Office of Admissions. Additional lower-level academic credits can be earned through CLEP examinations for a variety of general education courses and through achievement tests for microbiology and anatomy/physiology.
Apply for Admission
Submit a copy of your RN license to:
- Submit the Wilmington University undergraduate application for admission and the $35
non-refundable application fee.
Register for Classes!
320 N. DuPont
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
- Official transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope
directly from the school of attendance to the above address, prior to degree completion.
- Students are required by state law to complete the Wilmington University Health History form, which includes a record of immunizations. This documentation must be submitted prior to the completion of NUR 303 .
- All nursing students are required to complete a background check and drug screening. Details are provided in the program handbook available through the BSN Student Blackboard site.
- Students are responsible for following all College of Health Professions policies and procedures, which are distributed in NUR 303 .
- The College of Health Professions sets a required minimum grade of "C-" for all nursing core courses. Students are required to submit the appropriate documentation prior to the start of clinical courses.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2012-2013 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2012 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.