University Identification Cards
Wilmington University requires its students to have a University ID card when on campus. This policy assists the university to create a safer learning environment for its students, faculty and staff.
Students may obtain their identification card at the following locations:
- New Castle (University Information Center)
Monday-Friday (9:00am - 6:00pm)
- Dover (Main Reception Desk)
Monday-Friday (9:00am - 6:00pm), Friday (9:00am - 4:30pm), Saturday (when classes in session)
- Wilson Graduate Center (Main Reception Desk)
Monday-Friday (8:30am - 7:00pm), Saturday (when classes in session)
- Brandywine (Talley Building - Main Reception Desk)
Monday-Friday (8:30am - 8:00pm), Saturday (when classes in session)
- Georgetown (DTCC - Wilmington University Office)
Monday-Thursday (9:00am - 5:00pm), Friday (9:00am - 4:00pm)
- Joint Base–Maguire-Dix-Lakehurst (Education Center–Room 302)
Monday – Thursday (8:30am – 4:30pm)
Additional Information about the Identification Cards:
- The first identification card is free of charge. There is a $25.00 fee for replacement cards.
- Adjunct Faculty Members working at New Jersey or Maryland sites exclusively will not be issued cards at this time.
- Once issued, the identification card must be worn by students, staff and faculty in plain view.
- Students who fail to comply with the Identification Card Policy will be blocked from registering from subsequent classes.