Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Student Chapter - Online Application
Benefits of Student Membership
- Students should go online and complete an application for the Delaware Chapter.
Payment of $10.00 is required.
- Meeting and sharing with your fellow students your knowledge and experience
- Being exposed to and interacting with HR professional individuals from the local community
- Discounted rates to Delaware Chapter meetings
- Scholarship money is available for eligible students through the Delaware Chapter of SHRM
- Networking opportunities through local, state, and regional conferences
- Eligible to become a student member of the national SHRM Chapter for a discounted rate
- Develop management and leadership skills that will make you attractive to potential employers.
The Wilmington University Society of Human Resource Management Student chapter will help you move into the business world. The Chapter will allow you to supplement your classroom education with real-world knowledge hands-on experience. ELIGIBILITY FOR ENROLLMENT IN THE WILMINGTON UNIVERSITY FOR HUMAN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IS LIMITED TO THOSE STUDENTS ENROLLED EITHER IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE SEEKING PROGRAMS.