Skip to main content
Policies for General Use
- During the summer, the Student Center hours or operation may vary.
- When the University is closed, the Student Center will be closed. The schedule will be posted at least one week prior.
- All students must abide by the Student Code of Conduct as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Animals are not permitted in the center with exception of service dogs and law enforcement dogs.
- All individuals are expected to take reasonable steps to ensure proper care of the furniture, equipment, or other Student Center property.
- No changes are to be made in the arrangement of furniture, equipment, or other Student Center property without prior permission from the Student Center Staff.
- No sitting on tables or equipment.
- No food or drink can be placed on or served off of the gaming equipment.
- Only Student Center staff members are allowed behind the Student Life Department desk. The Student Center assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- No flyers, banners, or posters may be hung without prior permission of the Senior Director of Career Services & Student Life (CSSL).
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters, and bicycles are permitted in the Student Center.
- Children should not be left unattended while in the Student Center.
- Burning of candles, incense, oils, and/or any other material, and open flame of any kind is prohibited.
- Student organizations and departments may request space for donation boxes to collect for causes; approval required by the Senior Director of CSSL.
- Reservations for the Tree House (upper level meeting area) must be submitted in advance to the Senior Director of CSSL.