2017 TRAVEL DESTINATION
Just as the Chamber brings people and businesses together through Chamber events, a trip with the Chamber allows travelers to build great relationships with their fellow passengers and experience commerce abroad. We provide opportunities to explore the wonders of exciting destinations with ease. The trips are open to Chamber members and non-members, and these excursions through the Chamber are invaluable ways to promote our community worldwide. All the travel details are taken care of by our travel partners, including courtesy transportation from the Chamber Office to and from the airports, hotel reservations, many meals, deluxe tour buses, English-speaking tour guides, and more. With destinations as diverse as China, Germany, Austria and Cuba, you're certain to find the perfect getaway to enjoy with your family, friends, and colleagues.
Travel Abroad and Earn Credits
- Earn credits toward your degree! PLA credits are available at an additional fee for both undergraduate and graduate students, if approved by your program chair.
- For information on earning college credit for attending the trip contact your Program Chair for approval.
Hosted by the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, this is an info session to learn more about the upcoming China Adventure trip departing July 17, 2017. Sights and destinations includes Xi'an, home of the Terra Cotta Warriors, along with Beijing and Shanghai. This session is FREE to attend. Session begins at 6:00pm at the New Castle Co. Chamber of Commerce (12 Penns Way, New Castle, DE 19720).
WilmU students, alumni, and faculty/staff received the discounted rate through the Chamber. Cost of the trip is $2,599 per person, based on double occupancy. This includes: roundtrip airfare from JFK, all hotels, all meals, and all fees to museums/sights per itinerary. For more information about the info session on November 30, click HERE.
China Trip Details
- July 17 to July 25, 2017
- Round-trip airfare from JFK in New York
- Three meals per day
- Daily sightseeing tours
- Bus transportation
- Admission tickets to tourist attractions
- $300 fee due with registration (fee applied to fare)
- Cost of trip is $2.599 plus VISA costs
- Balance of fare is due March 24, 2017
Please note The New Castle County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the trip. Wilmington University students, alumni, and employees receive the "member" pricing for the trip. The member pricing can also be extended to family and friends of students, alumni, and employees. Indicate your student status or relationship to the University when registering.
Register for the Trip Today
- Register with the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce online at www.ncccc.com or mail registration form and $300 non-refundable deposit to: New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, 12 Penns Way, New Castle, DE 19720
- Contact Barbara Weiss from the NCC Chamber if you have any specific questions regarding the trip to China. She can be reached at 302-294-2068 or email@example.com.