What is efolio/TaskStream?
Efolio is the College of Education's electronic portfolio system housed on TaskStream used for documenting and tracking student mastery of program competencies. Candidates upload core program assessments into efolio and faculty determine whether a candidate has met, not met, or reached the target for the identified elements/standards. The College is held accountable for ensuring that candidates meet these standards in their education programs.
What you need to do first...
- Download these Support Guides.
- Register for your efolio lab course through WebCampus.
Undergraduate Students - EDU 102
Graduate Students - MED 6102
Doctoral Students - EDD 6102
- Login to Blackboard, open your efolio lab course and complete the Account Activation Steps to begin using TaskStream.
NOTE: You must register and pay the efolio lab fee for EACH of the following programs in which you are enrolled.
- BS Career and Technical Education
- BS Early Care and Education 0-2
- BS Education Studies
- BS Elementary Education K-6
- BS Middle Level Education 6-8
- Master of Education - Education Studies
- Master of Education Reading
- Master of Education ESOL Literacy
- Master of Education Reading & ESOL (DUAL Degree)
- Master of Education Applied Technology in Education
- Master of Education Instruction: Gifted & Talented
- Master of Education Instruction: Teacher of Reading
- Master of Education Instruction: Teaching & Learning
- Master of Education School Counseling
- Master of Education School Leadership
- Certificate for Advanced Study in School Administration
- Master of Education Special Education
- Master of Education Secondary Education
- Master of Education Elementary Studies
- Master of Education Career and Technical Education
- EDD Educational Leadership
- EDD Higher Education Leadership
- EDD Organizational Leadership
Contact Mentoring Services for help via phone at 1-800-311-5656 (select option #1) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Dr. Michele Brewer - Assistant Professor, Technology Chair
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2015-2016 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2015 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.