Online Course Preparation List
Please use this list as a guide to help you prepare your online course prior to the start of your class. Some tasks have video tutorials for your reference.
- Add date restrictions to discussion board forums, tests, and weekly folders (optional)
- If you have previously taught the course, review past course evaluations to determine if enhancements for instructional strategies are required. Contact your Program Chair for IDEA information.
- Make enhancements to course design where necessary (You may add resources-websites, videos, podcasts, articles, and change out discussion board questions).
*Please check with your Program Chair before making changes to assignments.
- Use the Link Checker in Course Tools (located in the Control Panel) to check the URLs in the course – find replacement links if needed.
- Using the Link Checker Tool
* If you notice a broken link, please find a replacement link and then notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org