Online Learning Orientation for Students
All students who wish to take an online learning course at Wilmington University must complete the prerequisite course DIS095, Online Learning Orientation for Students. DIS095 is FREE of charge and can be completed through Blackboard in approximately 60 minutes.
Directions to Enroll and Complete DIS095
- Go to https://webcampus.wilmu.edu/
- Log in using your WebCampus username and password.
- Note: only students who have completed Admission process and received their WebCampus and Blackboard username will be able to complete the orientation.
- Click on My Blackboard
- Click on Courses tab
- Click on Online Learning under Course Catalog
- Locate the course DIS 095 - Online Orientation for Students in the list.
- Click enroll.
- Click Submit.
- Upon confirmation, click OK.
- The orientation will be made available to you immediately!
- Complete the orientation to register for online "DIS" courses.
After the completing the orientation, you may continue to access this course for your reference.