Center for Cybersecurity Education (CCE)
About the Center for Cybersecurity Education at Wilmington University
The Center for Cybersecurity Education is dedicated to “walking-the-walk” as a center of academic excellence. CCE consists of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, concentrations and certificates in cybersecurity, information assurance, digital forensics and SCADA. The University and its faculty work with industry, state and national organizations to further cybersecurity education and help build the nation’s ability to defend itself against cyber attacks.
Wilmington University’s Bachelor of Science in Computer & Network Security was first designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE) by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security in 2011 and remains so designated. For more information: https://www.iad.gov/NIETP/aboutCAE.cfm
Mark J. Hufe, Ed.D
Director, Center for Cybersecurity Education 302-356-6869 email@example.com
- BSides Delaware – Free cybersecurity conference
- C5 – Cybersecurity Education curriculum and resources for community colleges
- CAE Tech Talks – Tech talks from the NSA Center of Academic Excellence community
- CISSE – Colloquium of Information Systems Security Education
- CSSIA – Cybersecurity education resources
- Cyber FastTrack – Cybersecurity training for college students
- Cyber Quests – Challenging online quiz competition (see USCC)
- Cyber Seek – information on the cybersecurity job market
- Cyber Wildcats – Web page for the WilmU cyber competition club
- CyberPatriot – Cyber defense competition for high schools and middle schools.
- Delaware USCC Summer Cyber Camp
- InfraGard – Delaware Chapter – A public/private partnership with the FBI
- ISSA Delaware Valley Chapter – Information Systems Security Association
- NCL – The National Cyber League competition
- NICCS – National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- NICE – National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education.
- OWASP – Delaware Chapter – The Open Web Application Security Project
- Privacy Rights Clearing House – Excellent information about identity theft and more
- US Cyber Challenge – National organization supporting state and regional cyber camps dedicated to building a superior cybersecurity workforce.
WilmU works with a variety of partners to advance cybersecurity awareness, education and workforce skills.
- Colloquium of Information Systems Security Education (CISSE)
- Delaware Department of Technology and Information (DTI)
- Delaware Technical Community College
- Information Systems Security Association
- NSA CAE Community
- Rowan College of South Jersey
- US Cyber Challenge
Wilmington University offers a number of bachelors, masters, concentrations and certificates associated with cybersecurity.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Network Security
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology, Information Assurance Concentration
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
In the News
WilmU repeats, winning the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center Digital Forensics Competition second year in a row
WilmU Cyber Wildcats advance to the Regional Finals in the Mid Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition for the first time
WilmU Cyber Wildcats advance to Regional Finals in the Mid Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
WilmU hosts the 2018 Delaware USCC Summer Cyber Camp
WilmU hosts Security BSides Delaware 2016
WilmU hosts June 2016 ISSA Meeting
WilmU hosts InfraGard Meeting