Working with you to promote a safe and secure learning environment.
The University Safety Department provides 24/7 security coverage for the New Castle, Wilson Graduate Center, Brandywine and Dover sites and Athletic Complex. WilmU Constables also work with a private security firm as well as State, County and municipal police agencies to protect each campus. All of the Wilmington University sites are access-controlled facilities, requiring students and staff to have an issued ID card to gain entry.
Help keep campus safe for everyone!
Four key points to remember:
- Each person MUST use their own ID for entry. It's not rude—it's safe.
DO notify University Safety of individuals entering without a badge.
DO NOT confront them on your own. Review our ID Card policy for more information.
- Ask Us, Tell Us: University Safety (US). Ask us when you need help or have questions. Tell us when something seems unsafe or out-of-the-ordinary.
- Dial 302-325-3333 for University Safety - save this number and use it for non-emergency situations on any WilmU Campus.
- Dial 911 for emergencies
News and Announcements
- The annual security report is now available. Read the Security Report
- WilmU ID policy has been updated and its changes will impact you. Read More
Emergency Notifications & Alerts
Stay informed of emergencies, safety alerts, weather disruptions, and more.
University Safety Compliments/Concerns
Wilmington University Safety is dedicated to protecting our community and providing a safe learning environment. Let us know how we are doing by filling out our feedback form.