Reading M.Ed. Admission
Please refer to “ The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. Admission to the Master of Education in Reading degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Admission to this degree program requires a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the most recent two years of post-secondary education.
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Submit a valid United States teaching certificate
4. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
All documents required for admission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements*
*Note: International student must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.