Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership: Educator, Executive, Legal Nurse Consultant and Public Health Admission
For admission to the Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Leadership: Educator, Executive, Legal Nurse Consultant and Public Health, applicants should submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official transcripts, reflecting the following:
- A conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A conferred masters degree from an accredited institution.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
- A Current U.S. RN License
Please upload a current U.S. RN License as a PDF in your Admissions Portal.
Note: a copy of computer verification is acceptable.
- Program Planning Conference
To schedule your Program Planning Conference with your Program Advisor complete an Online Request form.