Wilmington University welcomes employers to recruit from our diverse student and alumni populations. With a range of career-focused undergraduate and graduate programs, our students are equipped with highly developed skills to contribute to the overall success of the global economy.
Employers may post job opportunities for Wilmington University students and alumni on Handshake, our free online job board. Please either create or sign into your existing employer account with Handshake. Upon registration approval, you may post openings and search the resume database of potential student candidates for your company.
Job Posting Policy and Guidelines
Wilmington University Career Services (WUCS) has established the following criteria for job postings:
- All employers must register their companies using our online job posting system powered by Handshake at: http://app.joinhandshake.com/.
- All companies must be verifiable.
Wilmington University Career Services will not post or approve:
- Positions that consist of payment for participation as a research subject.
- Positions that require an initial investment by the student or are paid through commission only (positions with a salary that is supplemented by commission are acceptable).
- Companies with only a post office box for their address.
- Positions performed in private homes.
Use our online job posting board powered by Handshake to register your company and upload jobs. Click here to post a job for FREE, today!
Register to recruit at one of our semi-annual career fairs in New Castle and Dover and promote career opportunities with your organization to students and alumni.
Request to visit our campuses at New Castle, Brandywine and the Wilson Graduate Center to recruit highly skilled students for career positions with your organization.