Programs and Services
The CTE provides professional development opportunities for all faculty. Our programs and services include:
- Serving as a human resources service center for our adjunct faculty, such as: recruitment, hiring, auditing of credentials, onboarding and orientation, and processing adjunct faculty pay for teaching.
- Providing professional development resources and opportunities along Wilmington University’s Pathways to Instructional Excellence.
- Please visit our CTE workshop calendar to see our upcoming schedule of sessions.
- PIE sessions can also be accessed via the WilmU Learning Center and are also available as self-directed sessions.
- Providing one-on-one faculty coaching/ mentoring, problem-solving, and classroom observations, upon request.
- Planning and Organizing Faculty Development Day in collaboration with the Faculty Development Faculty Senate Committee. This day-long professional development and networking event takes place twice a year, on a Saturday from 8:00am-2:00pm.
- Fall Faculty Development Day- September 14, 2019
- Spring Faculty Development Day, March 7, 2020
- Distributing and Analyzing the CATS (Course and Teaching Survey) that is provided to students each term.
- For help in using CATS student feedback to enhance your teaching performance, please email us at email@example.com to schedule a confidential consultation.
- Click here to access your CATS course reports by using your myWilmU login credentials.
- Wilmington University’s CATS guide for rationale and interpretation.
For additional teaching best-practices resources please visit Magna Publishing’s website.
For more information on how to access free resources via Wilmington University’s account please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.