Programs and Services
The CTE provides professional development opportunities for all faculty. Our programs and services include:
- Serving as a human resources service center for our adjunct faculty, such as: recruitment, hiring, auditing of credentials, onboarding and orientation, and processing adjunct faculty pay for teaching.
- Providing professional development resources and opportunities along Wilmington University’s Pathways to Instructional Excellence.
- Please visit our CTE workshop calendar to see our upcoming schedule of sessions.
- PIE sessions can also be accessed via the WilmU Learning Center and are also available as self-directed sessions.
- Providing one-on-one faculty coaching/ mentoring, problem-solving, and classroom observations, upon request.
- Planning and Organizing the Conference on Teaching Excellence. This day-long professional development and networking event takes place twice a year, on the first Saturday in March and the second Saturday in September.
- Distributing and Analyzing the CATS (Course and Teaching Survey) that is provided to students each term.
For more information please send us an email at email@example.com.