AuthorTalk with Kate Roshon
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 | 6:00 PM
Peoples Building, Library
New Castle Main Campus
Join us for a special talk from local author, Kate Roshon. She will discuss her new science fiction novel, Haven. There will be a Q & A session following the talk. This event is open to the public and free of charge. Light refreshments will be provided.
About the Book
In this Sci-Fi epic, Earth is on the brink and new worlds are needed to take the pressure off the all ready to large population. Manned expeditions are making their way to other worlds, but not without hazards! These trips are one way and the teams that go must be ready for anything, including meeting other forms of sentient life and working with them towards a common goal.
About the Author
Kate Roshon was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She met her husband Walt on America Online 1.0 in 1990 and moved from Philadelphia to San Francisco in 1991. With her love of reading, it was only natural for her to begin writing. In her spare time she loves to be with her family and friends. She never had kids, but has raised many furry kids and now lives on a large property that is just perfect for all the animals!
- April 2017: AuthorTalk with Jamie Kleman
- February 2013: Tasting Freedom
- Spring 2011: Outcasts United
- November 2009: Vietnam Mailbag
- June 2009: Juan Diaz
- April 2009: Maya Angelou
- March 2009: ESPN's Sal Paolantonio
- February 2009: Nikki Giovanni...
Poet, Writer, Commentator, Activist & Educator
- October 2008: Persepolis
The Story of a Childhood
- July 2008: The Tour to End All Tours
- March 2008: The Monsters of Templeton
- January 2008: The Jersey Devil
- Fall 2007: Night
- Summer 2007: Finn
- April 2007: The Saint of Lost Things
- March 2007: Murder In Amsterdam: The Death of Theo Van
Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance