Using Your Service Member Benefits
Making the Most of Your Education Dollars
To find out more information about eligibility, benefits and the G.I. Bill, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs website.
Helpful Links for Service Members and Veterans
- New to using VAservices/benefits?
- G.I. Bill vs. Post 9-11 G.I. Bill
- Benefit comparison chart
- G.I. Bill related links
- Breakdown of the Post 9-11 G.I. Bill
- What Benefit is Best for Me?
- How to Apply for G.I. Bill Benefits
- Transfer of Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits to Dependents
- Military Spouse Alternative Education Funding Resources
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.