View a Student's Profile and Academic Transcript
- Click on the Faculty Self Service icon from toolbar on the myWilmU Faculty Home page.
- From the Faculty Services Menu, click Student Information Menu, then click Student Advisor Profile.
- The Advisee Search page will appear. Enter the student ID (full WXXXXXXXX) or the student name (Last, First) and then click View Profile.
- The student’s profile will appear displaying a wealth of information.
You can do the following information from the student profile:
- View Status, Registration Notices, and Holds (academic standing, student status, enrollment status, etc.)
- View Biographical information (contact info, emergency contact, etc.)
- View General information (level, class, campus, etc.)
- View Curriculum Information (degree, major, earned hours & GPA, etc.)
- View Registered Courses (registered courses for the term you are viewing)
- From the Additional Links menu on the left hand side, you can access the following for the student:
- Academic Transcript
- Student Detail Schedule
- Application to Graduate
- Week at a Glance
- Registration and Planning
- To view the Academic Transcript, choose that option under Additional Links.