How to Register for Classes
Still Need Help? Please contact the University Information Center.
- Access the registration menu from the myWilmU portal by clicking Registration
- Select “Register for Classes” from the Registration Menu.
- Select the term, click “continue”
- Enter your search criteria, click “search”
- After you find a section that fits your schedule, click “add”
- The course is now listed as pending in your course summary.
- If you wish to register for more sections, click “search again” and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- To process your registration changes, click “submit” in the course summary pane.
- Assuming there are no registration errors, a registration notice will appear at the top right of the screen indicating the save was successful.
- If there are registration errors, they will appear at the top right of the screen. Please refer to the Registration Errors and Resolutions page in the myWilmU portal for information on how to resolve these errors, or request assistance.