Your Student Login Account
All students receive a login account to log into myWilmU online services.
- Newly-admitted, readmitted, or returning students are sent their myWilmU login credentials via email within a few days of their acceptance for admission to the University.
Don't have your new account notification message?
1. Notification of your myWilmU login credentials is sent by email to your PERSONAL/ALTERNATE email address.
2. Your myWilmU account username is your full @my.wilmu.edu email address .
- Your myWilmU username is in the format of an @my.wilmu.edu email address for all student users.
- Newly admitted students can log in to myWilmU immediately after receiving their username (which looks like an email address), but do not receive an active email account until after they enroll in classes for the first time.
- For more information and an example of a student email address, see myWilmU Student Email
3. Create your own myWilmU account password.
- The the email notification that your account is ready you contain a temporary password.
- Please follow the link in the email to change Your password right away to choose your own, unique password for your myWilmU account.
- For more information, see Login and Password Information.
4. When you receive your new account, use it immediately.
- Log In to the new myWilmU Portal, where you will:
- Access all online services and records.
- Access your new myWilmU email account (only after enrolling in classes for the first time)
- Log In to the WilmU Wi-Fi Network
- Log In to all student-used computers at all Wilmington University locations (library, computer lab, classroom, and public-area computers).