I Didn't Receive a Student Account
- Student login accounts for myWilmU are issued after admission to the University. New or returning students are notified of their student login accounts via email to their personal/alternate email address (as submitted on their Application for Admission).
- Student email accounts are issued after enrolling in courses at Wilmington University for the first time.
Didn't get your new myWilmU account message?
- We may not have your correct personal/alternate email address.
- You may be a faculty or staff member.
We may not have your correct, up-to-date personal email address.
- Call our Help Desk, who can give you your new myWilmU account information over the phone after verifying your identity. We cannot provide this information by request via email or online chat to ensure account security.
You may be a faculty or staff member.
Employees who are also students, including adjunct faculty, are not issued myWilmU student accounts (login or email accounts).
- All employees will use their employee email address (@wilmu.edu) to log in to myWilmU, even for their student services.
- All employees will also use their @wilmu.edu email account to receive messages as students (in courses, or from University student services).
- See myWilmU for Faculty & Staff for more information.