Before You Register
New Students or Former Students
If you are a new student who has not been admitted to the University, or a returning student who has been away from the University for more than one year, you must apply for admission or see an admissions representative before registering.
Select Your Course Schedule
- Registration and Planning in myWilmU let's you find classes offered and create a plan for registering for courses for the upcoming term.
- For additional assistance selecting a course schedule, please see an academic advisor prior to registration.
- Need a humanities elective? See which courses may satisfy your requirement(s). Humanities Courses
Check Your Student Account
Check Your Financial Aid Status
MyWilmU lets you register or request registration for any course in the upcoming term, 24/7, 100% online:
- Log in to myWilmU
- Click Registration*
- See the Self-Help Guides and Tutorials for step-by-step how-to instructions.
Please have a course schedule selected (with alternates) prior to visiting the Registrar's Office or home site office. See the previous section, Select Your Course Schedule.
For your privacy and protection, students will be asked to present a valid photo ID when registering or conducting any personal student business. Examples of photo ID include:
- Wilmington University ID Card
- Driver’s License
- State-issued identification card
- Resident alien card
Showing ID protects your privacy by ensuring that only you or the people listed on your FERPA form have access to your protected student information.
Your Course Schedule
After you register for courses, your course schedule is available right away, and any time, in myWilmU.
- Log in to myWilmU
- Click Registration
- Click View My Schedule
You may change or adjust your course schedule during the drop/add period.
All students not paying in full at the time of registration, including those with financial aid or other funding sources, must select a payment plan (payment plan fee applies). Students who do not commit to a method of payment two weeks prior to the start of the term will be dropped from their course schedule. See Payment Information for payment options, schedule, and instructions.