View, track, and plan your academic program progress with Degree Works, a powerful tool that puts you in the driver's seat for completing your degree.
Degree Works now has an all-new, mobile-friendly experience for you to track your progress and your program plan.
Before registering for courses: please review your degree program requirements in Degree Works to ensure you are taking courses required for your academic program. Taking courses outside your program of study may affect your federal financial aid award.
To Use Degree Works
- Log in to myWilmU
- Click the Registration Icon
- Under Before Registration, click Degree Works - Review My Requirements.
Degree Works opens to the Worksheets page.
In Student View, The Degree Audit is divided into multiple blocks which show the student’s progress toward their degree.
Courses Not Applicable to Current Program
At the bottom of the Audit is a LEGEND which provides a description of the various icons used throughout the audit.
“What-If” audits are used to see how your completed coursework would apply to a different program if you were to change your program of study (major).
- Click on the What-If tab to begin the analysis.
- Select the following options for the program you're considering changing to:
- Catalog Year
- Level (Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral)
- Concentration (if applicable)
- Minor (if applicable)
For detailed step-by-step instructions for a What-if Audit, see Degree Works What-if How-To-Guide