myWilmU Degree Works

View, track, and plan your degree program progress with DegreeWorks, a powerful tool that puts you in the driver's seat for completing your degree.

Before registering for courses: please review your degree program requirements in Degree Works to ensure you are taking courses required for your academic program. Taking courses outside your program of study may affect your federal financial aid award.

To Use DegreeWorks

  1. Log in to MyWilmU
  2. Find and select Review My Requirements - Degree Works.

Students who started their current program prior to fall 2014 should see their academic advisor or program chair for degree information.

Read detailed information and DegreeWorks Q&A

Change of Major/Program

Students who want to change their degree program (major) at Wilmington University must contact an academic advisor or program coordinator to discuss the intended change. You may also use the What If feature of Degree Works to preview how your completed courses would fulfill the requirements of a different degree program prior to talking with an advisor.

If the change is approved, the advisor will then submit the appropriate form to the Office of the Registrar, where it will be officially recorded and your program requirements will be updated in your Degree Works.