Contact Academic Advising

Send Online Request

All students at all University locations can use our online request form to request advising.

Call Advising

Use the contact information below.

Meet the Advisors

Our advisors at each University location.

Call Academic Advising

Graduate Students

Academic advising for graduate students (master's and doctoral programs) is provided by Program Chairs or Coordinators.

To ask a question or request an appointment please contact your Program Chair or Coordinator using the Faculty & Staff Directory.

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate students may schedule an appointment with an academic advisor at their preferred University location using ONE of the methods listed below.

Location Phone
Online Students: contact your nearest site from the list below.
Distance Learning 302.356.6902
New Castle 302.356.6902
Brandywine 302.356.6902
Dover 302.734.2594
Dover Air Force Base 302.674.8726
Georgetown 302.258.0290
Mercer County College 609.245.2383
Joint-Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst 609.724.3188
Burlington (RCBC) 856.291.7400
Camden County College 856.494.7001
Gloucester (RCGC) 856.464.5231
Cumberland County College 856.691.8600 x1552