Transcript Requests

Unofficial Transcript

An unofficial transcript is for personal reference or unofficial review to help you and others know which courses you’ve already completed and the grades you received. See View & Print Your Unofficial Transcript below.

Official Transcript

An official transcript is one issued by your school as an official record of your completed courses, grades and/or degrees for official evaluation and/or confirmation of degree or program completion. Often these are sent directly from your school to another school or organizations (employers, etc). See Request an Official Transcript below.

View & Print Your Unofficial Transcript Online

Your unofficial transcript is for your personal reference, and is not considered an official record.

There is no charge for viewing or printing your unofficial transcript online through MyWilmU.

  1. Log in to MyWilmU
  2. Find and select My Student Profile
  3. Select Academic Transcript
  4. You may print the webpage as an unofficial record if desired.

Request an Official Transcript*

Official transcripts are now requested and fulfilled via the MyWilmU Transcript Center, service provided by Parchment, Inc. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Students are encouraged to check MyWilmU to ensure that final grades or a degree conferral is reflected on their Academic Transcript before ordering through myWilmU Transcript Center.

Students or Alumni have the following official transcript options:

  • Electronic transcripts
    • Electronic transcripts ordered will be delivered within 24 hours.
  • Paper transcripts to be mailed
    • Mailing a paper transcript may take 5-7 business days for delivery.
  • Paper transcripts to be picked up in person at the New Castle campus
    • Paper transcripts will be ready for pickup at the New Castle campus during the Registrar's Office business hours. An email will be sent from Parchment once your order has been completed. Please allow 2-4 business days for pickup.
    • When picking up a transcript in person, students must provide a form of photo identification, i.e. Wilmington University ID, driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.

Current Students or recent graduates

  1. Login to MyWilmU.
  2. Find and select My Records > Request Official Transcript.
  3. Follow the prompt to log in again with your my WilmU credentials to create your new Parchment account.

Alumni or Former Students without myWilmU Access

  1. Create your MyWilmU Transcript Center Account or log in if you've previously created an account.
  2. Create your own account using your personal information and dates of attendance to verify your identity.

*Transcript Fees
There are fees associated with every official transcript order. Additional fees will be added depending on the delivery method.

Withholding Transcripts
The University reserves the right to withhold transcripts or diplomas from any student who has outstanding financial obligations.