Office of the Registrar Forms
- Withdrawal Form
- Transcript Request Form
- Dover Air Force Base Student Pass Request
- Student Data Change Form
- Enrollment Verification Form
- Diploma Replacement Form
- Undergraduate Certificate Program Form
- Graduate Certificate Program Form
- Download the desired form.
- Open the form on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader (v.6.0 or later) and print it out on your printer.
- Fill in all the required information. Please be sure to print out all pages and read any instructions or policies on the form carefully.
- Sign the form!
- Return the form to the Office of the Registrar or home site office in person or send it by mail or fax (if permitted) to:
Office of the Registrar
320 N. DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
FAX: (302) 328-8907
- If you have questions or need help, call the Office of the Registrar at (302) 356-4636.
Use this form to officially withdraw from a course for which you are registered after the drop/add period has passed but before the withdrawal deadline for that course. This form may be submitted in person or by mail or fax. See the downloading instructions above.
Use this form to request that an official or unofficial transcript be sent to you or elsewhere. This form must be submitted either in person or by mail or fax with the $5.00 transcript request fee (paid by personal check if mailing). See the downloading instructions above.Download the Transcript Request form.
Use this form to change your address, name, phone number (work and home), and Social Security number. If changing your Social Security number you must submit copies of the official documentation such as driver's license, marriage certificate, or divorce decree. This form may be submitted in person or by mail or fax. See the downloading instructions above.
Use this form to request enrollment verification for insurance companies and/or employers. The Registrar's Office requires 2 to 3 business days for processing. This form may be submitted in person, or by mail for fax. See the downloading instructions above.
This form is required in order for you to order an additional copy of your diploma or if your original diploma has been lost or destroyed.