Student Support Resources for COVID-19
Published March 27, 2020
Dear Wilmington University Students,
In recent weeks, everyone has faced unique and unprecedented challenges, but you are not in this alone. During a time of crisis, it is natural to feel stress and anxiety. The health and welfare of our students remain our top priority. While University business is being conducted remotely, the Office of Student Affairs continues to provide you support and resources.
- As part of an ongoing effort to keep students connected during this time, Student Life is sponsoring online events and contests during April and May.
- The Career Services Office will continue to provide guidance and career resources through Handshake (online job board).
- The Office of Disability Services continues to support students with special needs.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we evaluate the potential health impact on our campus community thoroughly and regularly. We may be practicing social distancing throughout this semester, but we are still here for you. Feel free to contact the Office of Student Affairs and take advantage of the following resources:
Health & Wellness Resources
- Local Goodwill Efforts During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Updated University responses to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Tina Barksdale, Ed.D,
Student Affairs, Alumni Relations & Development