The Clery Act and Campus Security Authorities Training
Wilmington University provides annual training to all Campus Security Authorities (CSA’s). This course is designed for everyone who is designated as a CSA under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act). CSAs have the responsibility under the Clery Act to act as a resource to report campus crime incidents and statistics and, in turn, report incidents to University officials. This engaging course from Workplace Answers uses many interactive situations based upon realistic campus scenarios to help learners understand what, how, when, and to whom they must report.
The course specifically,
- Helps individuals understand why they are designated as a CSA.
- Teaches CSAs when, how, what, and to whom they must report.
- Explains the responsibilities of the University under the Clery Act.
- Defines our Clery geography for reporting considerations.
- Provides advocacy training for professional and helpful victim interaction.
All Campus Security Authorities (CSA’s) receive personalized training links to complete the training course annually.