Let UR Help You
This page has been created for your convenience, to provide easy access to the consolidated services provided by the University Relations department (described below).
If you need assistance with promoting an academic program, University event, or internal initiative, either in print, digitally, via site TV screens, or on the internal or external web sites, make your request through our One-Stop Communications Request Form.
For immediate assistance with the media, contact email@example.com
For questions about UR services or logo usage, contact UR@wilmu.edu
About University Relations
The University Relations (UR) team consists of marketing, advertising, graphics, multimedia, web communications, social media, public relations, publicity, and creative professionals. In support of the University’s mission and vision, we provide services exclusively for WilmU and its partners. Services include but are not limited to:
- Brand stewardship and implementation
- Project planning and conceptualization
- Market research and audience targeting
- Graphic design and digital media production
- Campaign effectiveness measurement
- Integrated marketing communications development
- Social media and digital advertising strategy and campaigns
- Public relations and media planning
The UR team is led by:
Bill Swain, Assistant Vice President of University Relations.
Dr. Jacqueline Varsalona, Vice President for Institutional Advancement.