Fieldwork/Fieldwork Placements and Requirements
The Office of Clinical Studies provides the connection to the fieldwork or clinical experiences required by your program. Our office is here to assist not only in securing field placements but to ensure a quality experience. Below you will locate specific information pertaining to everything associated with clinical field placements.
- Student Teaching
- Practicum (All fieldwork experiences)
- Clearance Requirements
You are about to embark on a journey that will bridge your coursework to practical experience....Enjoy!
Fieldwork and Clinical Components
- Clinical Experiences - Practicum Requirements and Information
- Clinical Experiences - Student Teaching / Teaching Internship Requirements and Information
- Instructions for Submitting the Practicum and Student Teaching Application
- Faculty Information
- Additional Information and Resource Links
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2018-2019 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2018 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.