Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is customized for you, once you are accepted to Wilmington University, based on the information you submit on your FAFSA. The cost of attendance and the financial aid award amounts are the maximum provided students. Your amounts may be adjusted if you are awarded an academic scholarship or have other outside scholarships.
The Shopping Sheet does not include:
- Academic scholarships, because they are based on merit and not need;
- Veterans benefits, because the amount received is dependent upon the benefit type being used, and benefits can change at any time. You can use the VA’s GI Bill® Benefits Comparison Tool to determine the best VA benefit for you.
Note: If you have not filed the FAFSA, the shopping sheet will be blank.
How to View the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet in myWilmU
- Login and visit the myWilmU Financial Aid/Pay Bill page.
- Find the My Financial Aid Requirements module. Click the link in the module for Financial Aid Status.
- This will take you to Financial Aid in myWilmU Self-Service. If you have award info for the current aid year, you may see it here. Click the Financial Aid link in the menu or the navigation. This will take you to Financial Aid main menu in Self-Service.
- Click Federal Shopping Sheet on the Financial Aid main menu.
- Select the correct aid year from the drop-down list, then click Submit.
- On the College Financing Plan page, choose the “View Online…” option.