Returning International Students
Are you returning to continue your studies?
Returning students must meet all of the admission and program requirements in effect on the date of readmission. A student will not be able to register until the readmission process is completed.
- Students who have graduated from Wilmington University are considered inactive and must re-apply to pursue a new degree program.
- Students who are not enrolled in courses for three consecutive semesters or (12 months) are considered inactive and must re-apply to continue coursework.
Please follow the steps below to re-apply:
- Create an account in the Application Portal.
- Once your account is created, complete and submit a Wilmington University international application with the $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all Supplemental Items required for admission: REVIEW the International Student Admission Checklists by Visa Type for more information regarding required documents for admission. Note: Transcripts for degrees earned at Wilmington University do not need to be requested.
- Meet with International Affairs staff for the final review of your acceptance and further guidance of your next steps in the admissions process.