Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research serves the university community by providing information to enhance effective and informed planning & decision making. The office serves as a reliable source for comprehensive information about the university.
- Increase visibility of office by leading data collection, analysis and reporting workshops/training
- Work with IT to develop and maintain accurate, comprehensive databases to support planning and management decision-making. Develop a self-service model to become more responsive (ex. SSRS).
- Increase IR skill development and networking opportunities.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information from University administrators, faculty, and staff
- Ensure University compliance with internal and external reporting requirements (IPEDS, Middle States, etc).
- Assist all academic colleges and administrative offices in report preparation/analysis and survey administration/analysis as necessary for the Proof Positive administrative outcomes initiative.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Office of Institutional Research supports Wilmington University's mission and vision by assisting many departments with data and analysis. The scope of responsibilities for the office range from fulfilling ad hoc data requests, to assisting with assessment, to the administration and analysis of surveys.
General inquiries can be emailed to the Office of Institutional Research at firstname.lastname@example.org