myWilmU Faculty Self-Service

Entering Final Grades

Watch a Video Tutorial

Read Step-by-Step Instructions

  Still Need Help? Please contact the Office of the Registrar.

Video Tutorial

Step-by-Step Instructions

  1. Click on the Faculty Self Service icon from the faculty home page.
  2. Click on Enter Final Grades from the Faculty Services Menu
  3. The CRN’s that are assigned to you as an instructor will appear.

    faculty grade entry class list screen shot

  4. Click on the CRN you wish to enter grades and the list of registered students will appear below.

    faculty grade entry grade roster screen shot

  5. Select the appropriate grade from the drop down menu. Once you are done entering grades, submit the grades by clicking Save.
    If a student earns an 'F', 'FA' or 'W', you must enter the last date of attendance. Please refer to your attendance portal for this information.

    faculty grade entry select student grade

    Please note: If a green check mark appears in the “Rolled” column, changes cannot be made. This means the grade is now posted on the student’s transcript. If a change needs to be made, please submit a grade change form to the Registrar’s Office.

    faculty grade entry grade rolled