Wilmington University students are invited to take advantage of the University's partnership with the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and participate in trips around the globe! Through this partnership, members of the WilmU community (students, alumni, faculty/staff) are able to register for these trips at the Chamber's member rate.
Travel Abroad and Earn Credits
- Earn credits toward your degree! PLA (Prior Learning Assessment) credits are available at an additional fee for both undergraduate and graduate students, if approved by your Program Chair.
- For information on earning college credit for attending the trip contact your Program Chair for approval.
Experience Egypt - Departing November 2, 2022
WilmU students, alumni, and faculty/staff receive the discounted rate through the Chamber.
*The Chamber of Commerce recognizes that everyone is concerned about the coronavirus and whether to travel. The decision to travel is a personal decision. In response to the questions we are receiving, the following information is offered:
World Health Organization (WHO): For accurate and factual information regarding the virus, please visit the WHO website.
Travel to THE PYRAMIDS - LUXOR - ASWAN - VALLEY OF THE KINGS - CAIRO - NILE CRUISE & More
Dates: November 2 - 9, 2022
- Price: $2,849
- Travel by air, land, and cruise
- Includes: 8 days, 6 nights, cruise, meals, day trips, coach
- Details: Transportation from Wilmington and air travel from New York
Click here for more details and trip registration.
· TOUR PRICING: USD $2,849 (based on double occupancy).
Please note The New Castle County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the trip. Wilmington University students, alumni, and employees receive the "member" pricing for the trip. The member pricing can also be extended to family and friends of students, alumni, and employees. Indicate your student status or relationship to the University when registering.
Please contact Barbara Martell from the NCC Chamber at (302) 294-2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.