Wilmington University students are invited to take advantage of the University's partnership with the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and participate in trips around the globe! Through this partnership, members of the WilmU community (students, alumni, faculty/staff) are able to register for these trips at the Chamber's member rate.
Travel Abroad and Earn Credits
- Earn credits toward your degree! PLA (Prior Learning Assessment) credits are available at an additional fee for both undergraduate and graduate students if approved by your Program Chair.
- For information on earning college credit for attending the trip contact your Program Chair for approval.
Experience Italy - Departing October 7, 2023
Wilmington University students, alumni, and faculty/staff receive the discounted rate through the Chamber.
The Chamber of Commerce recognizes that everyone is concerned about the coronavirus and whether to travel. The decision to travel is a personal decision. In response to the questions we are receiving, the following information is offered:
World Health Organization (WHO): For accurate and factual information regarding the virus, please visit the WHO website.
Travel to Rome - Vatican - Florence - Siena - Venice - Milan
Dates: October 7 - 15, 2023
Price: $3,399 (reflects double occupancy)
- Roundtrip international airfare and tax
- 9-day deluxe tour package
- Four and five-star hotel accommodations with breakfast and lunch
- Entrance frees to attractions
- Includes post-departure group travel protection
- Free shuttle bus on departure and return day
An Orientation meeting will be held on Thursday, April 20, 2023, from 5:30 - 7 p.m. at the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce.
Please note The New Castle County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the trip. Wilmington University students, alumni, and employees receive the "member" pricing for the trip. The member pricing can also be extended to family and friends of students, alumni, and employees. Indicate your student status or relationship to the University when registering.
Please contact Nicole Crostic with the Chamber at (302) 737-4343 or email@example.com.