Wilmington University students are invited to take advantage of the University's partnership with the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and participate in trips around the globe! Through this partnership, members of the WilmU community (students, alumni, faculty/staff) are able to register for these trips at the Chamber's member rate.
Travel Abroad and Earn Credits
- Earn credits toward your degree! PLA (Prior Learning Assessment) credits are available at an additional fee for both undergraduate and graduate students, if approved by your Program Chair.
- For information on earning college credit for attending the trip contact your Program Chair for approval.
WilmU students, alumni, and faculty/staff receive the discounted rate through the Chamber. Cost of the trip is $2,199 per person, based on double occupancy. This includes: roundtrip airfare from JFK, all hotels, all meals, and all fees to museums/sights per itinerary.
China Trip Details
- October 15 – 23, 2018
- Round trip airfare from JFK in New York
- Four and five star hotel accommodations
- Three meals per day
- Daily sightseeing tours
- Bus transportation
- Admission tickets to tourist attractions
- Additional costs: $155 for Chinese Travel Visa and $39 gratuity for the week
- Passport is required and is the responsibility of the passenger
- Cost of trip is $2,100 based on double occupancy
Please note The New Castle County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the trip. Wilmington University students, alumni, and employees receive the "member" pricing for the trip. The member pricing can also be extended to family and friends of students, alumni, and employees. Indicate your student status or relationship to the University when registering.
Register for the Trip Today
- For a registration form, please contact Barbara Weiss from the NCC Chamber at 302-294-2068 or email@example.com.