Organizational Learning, Leadership and Innovation - Doctor of Education Admission
Students are admitted to this program once a year:
- Fall 2019 Early Admission Review: February 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 Regular Admission Review: May 10, 2019
For admission to the Doctor of Education program, applicants must satisfactorily complete credential screening and a committee interview, including a written component. All applicants must also submit the following:
1. A Doctoral Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges or universities verifying completion of a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Send official transcript(s) directly to the Wilmington University Office of Graduate Admissions from the identified college or university. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent two years of post-secondary education is required.*
- Electronically or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope.
*NOTE: If the transcript shows a GPA that is less than 3.0 for the two most recent years of post-secondary education, applicants may still be considered for admission on the basis of other factors as determined by the Program Chair and/or Director of Advanced Programs.
3. Three letters of recommendation
4. Written statement of professional and academic interest and intent
6. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the above documents should be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions Office:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720