Undergraduate Admission

You're ready to get started on your bachelor's or associate degree program, and we're ready to help get you to class. WilmU undergraduate degree programs feature rolling admissions, and with classes starting every eight weeks, you never have to wait long to get started. You just need to gather a few things.

Admission Requirements

Please submit the following documents:

Completed Undergraduate Application with a $35 application fee

All applications for admission are valid only for the semester for which you apply. If you would like to change the semester in which you intend to begin classes, a deferral request can be submitted within the Admissions portal. Learn more about the deferral process.

Official Transcripts from any schools you’ve attended

Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary schooling, such as trade and career schools, community colleges, and other universities. A high school diploma with a graduation date or GED is required for students transferring fewer than 15 credits.

See Submitting Your Transcripts for instructions and more information.

A transcript evaluation by a third-party agency may be required if you were educated outside of the U.S. or a U.S. territory. See our Non-U.S. or Foreign Language Transcript Evaluation policy.

Immunization Record

View immunization records policy.

RN-to-BSN Majors: Please submit a copy of your RN License

Your unencumbered RN license must be uploaded to your Admissions Portal

Pre-RN: Once licensure has been achieved, please upload a copy of the unencumbered RN license to the Admissions Portal to enroll in BSN core nursing courses.

SAT/ACT Scores are not required, but may exempt you from taking the English and math placement assessments. NOTE: SAT/ACT scores are required if you will be joining an athletic program.

In addition to general admissions requirements, admission to certain College of Education undergraduate programs require applicants to have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for coursework completed during the most recent two years of the applicant’s general education, whether secondary or post-secondary, OR approval from the Program Chair.

What’s Next After You Apply

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

The FAFSA should only be submitted if you are interested in receiving federal financial aid. Use our Federal School Code 007948.

Take a Placement Test

Placement Tests are required for recent high school graduates and individuals who are transferring in less than 15 credits. However, if you submit SAT/ACT scores, you may be exempt from taking the Math and English Placement Tests.

Review your Transfer Credit Evaluation

Once we have received and processed all of your transcripts, your transfer credits will be visible in DegreeWorks. Log into myWilmU to see how the transfer credits apply to your program.  Up to 90 Credits may be accepted toward your bachelor’s degree.

Log in to myWilmU

Your myWilmU login credentials will be sent to you once you’ve been accepted. myWilmU is our online hub that allows you to:

  • Update your personal information.
  • View your program’s course requirements in DegreeWorks.
  • Register for courses.
  • View financial aid requirements and status.
  • Select your payment plan in the Payment Center.
  • Buy your books.

Get your WilmU ID card

An ID card is needed only if you’re taking classes on-site at one of our locations.

Have Questions? Let us help!

Our Enrollment and Engagement Counselors can guide you through the application process, admissions requirements, funding options and more so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.