The Graduate Admission Process

We understand the admission process can be overwhelming. That's why we've outlined all the important steps to make it easier for you. Follow the instructions below to ensure you have submitted all the necessary documents required for admission. And, don't worry; if you need help our dedicated admissions staff is here to provide you support online or in-person.

Graduate Program Requirements

Select your program from the drop down below to learn more about specific admissions requirements and starting enrollment dates.

1. Submit a Graduate Application

A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.

Note: Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited post-secondary institution.

2. Submit official transcripts

  • Electronically or
  • Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:

    Wilmington University
    31 Read's Way
    New Castle, DE 19720-6491

Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.

3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist

4. Submit Health History/Immunization Records

All Wilmington University students must submit a copy of their immunization records to the Admissions office. These records must be on file with the Admissions office prior to the start of your initial term of enrollment at the University. If you are unable to obtain a copy of your immunization records, you may submit a copy of your MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine.

*Do you have questions about where to go to get an MMR vaccine? Click here for more information.

5. Track your application status

The University uses a rolling admission system and applicants are generally notified of their status within two weeks of the receipt of all materials.

Wilmington University honors an open admissions policy and welcomes applications from all interested potential students.