The Graduate Admission Process
We understand the admission process can be overwhelming. That's why we've outlined all the important steps to make it easier for you. Follow the instructions below to ensure you have submitted all the necessary documents required for admission. And, don't worry; if you need help our dedicated admissions staff is here to provide you support online or in-person.
Graduate Program Requirements
Select your program from the drop down below to learn more about specific admissions requirements and starting enrollment dates.
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
Note: Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited post-secondary institution.
2. Submit official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
The University uses a rolling admission system and applicants are generally notified of their status within two weeks of the receipt of all materials.
Wilmington University honors an open admissions policy and welcomes applications from all interested potential students.