Specialty License Plate
Show your Wildcat pride wherever you go–and support Wilmington University students–when you purchase a Specialty License Plate! All proceeds go directly toward student scholarships.
Here’s how you can get one:
- Make a $50 minimum donation to the Scholarship Fund.
Your tax-deductible donation qualifies you for one WilmU Specialty License Plate. No additional fees will apply!
- Complete the Specialty License Plate application form.
Once you’ve submitted your donation payment, you will receive an email receipt containing the Specialty License Plate application form. The information you provide on the form will be automatically sent to Delaware's Division of Motor Vehicles for processing.
- Receive your new Specialty License Plate and show your Wildcat pride everywhere you go!
The Specialty License Plate will be mailed to the address on your vehicle’s registration within 4 to 6 weeks.
Keep in mind:
- You can personalize your Specialty License Plate number when you complete the application form.
- See the numbers currently in use here.
- WilmU’s Specialty License Plates are currently available only to Delaware residents—but Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania drivers will have the opportunity to show their Wildcat pride soon!
Have questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org