About the Alumni Association
The Wilmington University Alumni Association is committed to building and sustaining lifelong relationships with the University and our diverse alumni.
The Alumni Association Executive Board
- Frank Ingraham '17, Ed.D., President
- Anah Galloway '18, M.S., Vice President
- Lauren Hale '12, M.S., Vice President
- Brian Adair '07, M.S., Immediate Past President
The Wilmington University Alumni Association assist in the advancement of the alumni, promote goodwill in the community, and create dynamic programming that engages alumni, fosters connections, and promotes professional growth, while generating support for the University.
- Be a supportive volunteer organization, committed to the University and the community.
- Become a strategic partner with all University colleges and departments, to support major initiatives and celebrate the success of the University and our alumni.
- Foster student relationships that build a lifelong connection to the university, making WilmU pride contagious.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for alumni to connect, engage, and grow.
The Alumni Association Chapters
As alumni of Wilmington University, you are in a position to understand our educational missions, needs and goals. Active involvement provides an opportunity for you to share in the continued growth of our students and success of our alumni. This is why we welcome you to join us in alumni meetings and activities at the University. Please check the Alumni Calendar for chapter meetings. To learn how you can get involved with the Alumni Association, please attend an upcoming chapter meeting or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Alumni Chapter
New Castle County Chapter
- Cynthia Brown ‘05, BSN, New Castle County Chapter Co-Chair
- Adrianne Roberts ’12, M.S., New Castle County Chapter Co-Chair
Young Professionals Association
- Gabriel Rollins, ’18, B.S., Young Professionals Association Co-Chair
- Mark Hamilton, ’12, M.S., Young Professionals Association Co-Chair
Revised February 2023.