The Wilmington University Alumni Association is committed to building and sustaining lifelong relationships with the University and our diverse alumni.
The Alumni Association Executive Board
- Frank Ingraham '17 Ed.D., President
- Mary Chen '09 Ed.D., Vice President
- Keith Barrow '12 B.S., Assistant Vice President
- Lauren Hale ’12, M.S., Assistant Vice President
- Gabriel Rollins ’17, B.S., Assistant Vice President
- Brian Adair ’07 M.S., Immediate Past President
The Wilmington University Alumni Association assist in the advancement of the alumni, promote goodwill in the community, and create dynamic programming that engages alumni, fosters connections, and promotes professional
- Be a supportive volunteer organization, committed to the University and the community.
- Become a strategic partner with all University colleges and departments, to support major initiatives and celebrate the success of the University and our alumni.
- Foster student relationships that build a lifelong connection to the university, making WilmU pride contagious.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for alumni to connect, engage, and grow.