About The College of Arts and Sciences
Our mission is to create a supportive academic environment for the undergraduate degree programs across all colleges by providing:
- Innovative, creative, and high quality learning experiences in all foundational, general education courses;
- Diverse and timely course offerings which respond to the changing needs of 21st century career fields;
- Relevant course work aligned with the needs of students and the University undergraduate degree programs;
- Integrity in our academic support of students;
- Opportunities for work-integrated learning through cooperative education, internships, and community service;
- Encouragement in the pursuit of lifelong learning.
Click here to see the Classroom Standards.
This information applies to students who enter this degree program during the 2018-2019 Academic Year. If you entered this degree program before the Fall 2018 semester, please refer to the academic catalog for the year you began your degree program.