Using Portfolium Mobile App
Portfolium offers a mobile app alternative for both students and instructors to share their "portfolio on-the-go" while interacting with their network and connecting with potential employers. The mobile app is convenient and easy to use. The app is only available on iOS.
Mobile App Navigation and Features
Once the app is downloaded and opened, the user is prompted to login if they already have an account or Join for free.
Students can login with their WilmU email or connect through LinkedIn or Facebook
The user is greeted with a home page where all current posting activity is located based on the people, companies and subject areas that is followed. A user can interact by adding comments and liking a post. The home page has 8 main features:
- Feature 1 is the “interests” section which allows a user to curate their feed according to their interests.
- Feature 2 is the inbox where one can receive messages
- Feature 3 is where the user receives notifications on their activity or pages they interacted with.
- Feature 4 helps the user return to the home page.
- Feature 5 allows the user to search the Portfolium platform for topics or people.
- Feature 6 allows the user to upload coursework, indicate their hobbies, job, clubs and any other relevant information that maximize the platform’s potential.
- Feature 7 fosters connection and networking with others on the platform.
- Feature 8 is where all the users Portfolium documents and connections are stored.