Conference on Teaching Excellence
The Fall 2023 Conference on Teaching Excellence provided attendees the opportunity to participate in the accreditation self-study process. A review and guided discussion about the standards for accreditation was emphasized. Faculty were able to provide valuable feedback that is critical in helping us shape the future for our students, faculty, and institution.
This self-study helps us realize the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate how the institution meets the Commission's Standards for Accreditation and Requirements of Affiliation
- Focus on continuous improvement in attaining the institution's mission and institutional priorities
- Engage the institutional community in an inclusive and transparent self-appraisal process that actively and deliberately seeks to involve members from all areas of its community
- Reinforce the University's mission and vision across all constituencies
- Provide institutional knowledge and leadership development of individuals from a range of areas and levels across the institution
- Enrich the institution's strategic direction for the future
Please save the date for a hybrid (in-person and online) Spring Conference on Teaching Excellence, which will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2024. Registration information will be forthcoming. Be sure to keep an eye on your Wilmington University emails.
Take a look at past conferences! Please click here to access our archives. (Link will request that you login to your myWilmU and Canvas account).