Transfer of college credit after attending through Pre-College Programs

Students who subsequently enroll in Wilmington University enjoy immediate advanced standing. Many colleges and universities will generally accept credits earned through programs of this type. Some will not. Most colleges and universities will accept credits from other institutions if a grade of "C" or better is earned. The student and/or her/his parent should contact the college or university of their choice to determine whether Dual Enrollment or Early College Credit credits will be accepted. Students will have to send an official transcript from Wilmington University to the college or university of their choice to aid in the college's decision. Each institution applies these credits differently.