Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
All students received new login accounts for Wi-Fi, computers, and select new and existing online services on March 6, 2017.More Information …
WilmU Wi-Fi Network: Login Required
Wilmington University provides wireless network/Internet access to students, faculty and staff via our wireless network: WilmU
Each student, faculty, and staff member to log in using their WilmU username and password:
- Students should use their myWilmU username and password
- Faculty and Staff should use their Email/computer username and password
The former Wi-Fi network WILDCATS (open) was retired and removed in January 2016.
Why is Login Required?
- The WilmU wireless network provides security and encryption for your Internet activity and transactions.
- Restricted access to our networks helps reduce security risks for Wilmington University's networks, systems, and the devices connected to them.
How will I connect?
- Connect your computer, tablet, or mobile device to the network named WilmU.
iPhone / iPad:
Mac OS X:
- When prompted, enter your username and password (see above).
- If prompted to accept a security certificate, click or tap Accept.
- Most devices will remember this connection, and will automatically connect the next time you're in range (device settings and user preferences vary).
What if I have trouble connecting?
- Contact the University's Tech Support. Please be prepared to provide:
- Location - site, building, room/area
- Date and time you experienced the issue
- Device make, model and operating system (Examples: iPhone 5s with iOS 8, Galaxy S4 with 4.4.4 KitKat, Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 8.1)