Employer & Partner Tuition Assistance
At Wilmington University, we are committed to making higher education affordable.
To help you reach your educational goals, WilmU is a proud affiliate to many leading local and national organizations who trust their employees’ education and training to WilmU.
Employer Tuition Assistance
Employer reimbursement occurs when organizations help their employees pay for school. To see if tuition benefits are available to you, please check with your employer’s human resources department.
Offering Assistance through WilmU
Interested in offering tuition assistance for your employees? Submit a Corporate Partnerships information form to learn how to increase the return of investment.
WilmU works with education partners like Guild Education to provide tuition assistance for debt-free degrees and certificates.
Our most recent initiatives:
- Wilmington University one of three institutions that are part of Discover Card's education benefit
- Chipotle Debuts Debt-Free Degrees for all Employees
- Waste Management Announces Program Providing No-Cost Education to Employees
- Wilmington University Joins Walmart's Live Better U College Tuition Program
- Expanded Wilmington University partnership with Guild Education provides a fully funded college degree to more than 80,000 hourly Disney employees nationwide
WilmU works with many community partners to provide additional educational and career advancement opportunities to students.
Through these partnerships, like Year Up Wilmington, WilmU students cultivate additional career, entrepreneurial, and professional skills to reach their educational goals.
- College and career prep and skills
- Coursework eligible for college credit
- Hands-on training
- Financial literacy skills
- Community service projects